It is currently Monday eve and my work week is just about over. (*smiles*) I may choose to work in the salon on Friday just to get out of the house. To fill all of my free time, I have committed myself to a few things over the next week and a half:
- I will not eat out. I will eat home cooked (vegan-ish) meals at home.
- I will finish a book that has taken me waaay to long to read (it's deep): A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle AND I will start a new book. Not sure which book. I will have to make the decision between: The Hour I first Believed by Wally Lamb, Wasted Beauty by Eric Bogosian, Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt, OR finishing The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene. I would really like to start a novel.
- I will learn everything I need to know about Hannukah - I will be celebrating this year (no, I am not jewish - just trying something new) I will also celebrate the Hmong New Year
- I will meet my friends at 1029 Bar for another round of Karaoke on a traditional Wednesday night.... and I will sing my heart out. fa la la la la la la la la
- I will probably spend Thanksgiving alone, BUT I will go see a good movie on Thanksgiving eve... which is tradition for me.
- I will attend the Annual Holidazzle Parade.
- I will complete my gift-giving list (why are thoughtful gifts so hard to think of??) I don't give many but I do give some.
- I will unpack my beautiful Celebration Barbies (yes, I collect BARBIES) and place them under spotlight for the next 5 weeks.
- I will NOT set an alarm clock... I will wake up when I feel like.
That's it. That's all I've got. I am really looking forward to my week, although I will not be with family, I will not be with my closest firneds. I will be alone. Alone with a good book and some good vegan-ish food.
*image yanked from Daily Candy